Christina Aguilera Stuns Crowd With Colorful Vocals During Live Performance Of ‘Beautiful’

Vocal powerhouse and “The Voice” judge, Christina Aguilera, has been wowing audiences with her talent and beauty for decades, but some of her best performances are at smaller, intimate venues where she’s able to take it down a notch. Watch the songstress give a colorful and heartfelt live performance of “Beautiful,” filmed at Koko in London.

The popular tune, released in 2002, has become a positive and uplifting anthem for many of her fans. “This song just makes me whisper to myself ‘You can do it!’ Hey, maybe I can, maybe I’ll fight through everything and feel beautiful during the hardest days, wrote Aguilera fan, Xenia Chrisospathi on YouTube.


Lyrics starts:

Don't look at me

Every day is so wonderful
Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.

I am beautiful no matter what they say.
Words can't bring me down.
I am beautiful in every single way.
Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no.
So don't you bring me down today.

Via: Superstarmagazine.Com

The American Times

Providing Americans with the latest trending content of interest to them.

Popular Posts